Instructions to access Daymap as a parent
To access Daymap as a Parent you will need your email associated with the school, then you will need your child’s student ID number. This is a security feature that means only the email address you have associated with the school can view the child’s Daymap information.
To register on Daymap please follow these instructions:
- Have your Email Address and Mobile updated with the school
- Go to the Daymap Connect Site : https://eudundaas.daymap.net/daymapconnect
- Click ‘Can’t access your account?‘
- Enter the email address we have associated with you or your partner.
- Enter the student code of your child, this is found on their student ID or you can contact the school and receive it.
- An email will be sent to your email confirming your details and then you will be able to log into daymap using the above link.
To update your email address with the school please contact the number at the bottom of this page.
ClassDojo is a school communication platform that teachers, students, and families use every day to build close-knit communities by sharing what’s being learned in the classroom home through photos, videos, and messages.
ClassDojo is used in years R-6 by staff, students and parents at Eudunda Area School
Please see your child’s teacher for more information.
Instructions for Parents
(Web link to Class Dojo)
Daymap - Student
Daymap - Staff
Daymap - Parent
Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF)
Regional Council of Goyder
Eudunda Town and History
Eudunda Services and Facilities
Bullying. No Way!
Eudunda Area School
Department for Education trading as South Australian Government Schools & Preschools
This website was built following the Department for Education requirements by Education Web Solutions
Phone: (08) 8581 1500
Fax: (08) 8581 1109
Address: 2 Reserve Road, Eudunda SA 5374